CRI Micro*Color 2 RGB Liquid Crystal Tunable Filters
Designed for use with brand name Digital Microscopy cameras.
- Enables high-resolution color images from a monochrome digital camera
- Solid-state wavelength tuning means no noise or vibration and excellent image quality
- Easy-to control serial interface (COM Port)
- Filter can be moved in and out of FOV
- Integrated 'Hot Mirror' filters IR light for improved color imaging
- All models available with power supplies for Japan and Europe on request
- Brightfield Microscopy
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- DNA Analysis
- Metallurgical Microscopy
- Micro*Color 2 with 0.65x coupler
C-Mount to C-Mount connection connects your camera directly to standard C-Mount camera ports and acts as a 0.65x coupler.
- Micro*Color 2 for Olympus BX and IX series
Can be moved into and out of the field of view in the nosepiece of Olympus BX and IX series microscopes.
- Micro*Color 2 for Carl Zeiss Axioplan
Can be moved into and out of the field of view in the analyzer slot of Carl Zeiss Axioplan or similar microscopes.
Contact a QImaging Consultant
Thank you for your interest in QImaging Products. Please complete the form below and the QImaging Consultant in your area will contact you shortly.
As a standard practice, the information you submit is used only in connection with your interest in QImaging products and is not shared with third parties.
We're sorry, your request could not be completed
Please limit your use of <href> links in your comments. Should you require sharing more links with us, please respond directly to your QImaging Consultant for further assistance
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please fill the form completely and try again.
Thank you for your information request. A QImaging Consultant will respond to you shortly. Meanwhile, we invite you to learn more about QImaging and its products.