QImaging RGB Filters
The RGB Color Filter modules are designed for use with QImaging's line of high-resolution monochrome CCD cameras to capture high-quality color images.
- Liquid crystal filter element
- Single cable connection to QImaging cameras
- Sequential acquisition of color
- Provides color even when camera is in binning modes
- Filter element can be removed from the optical path for monochrome imaging
- Solid-state liquid crytal filter provides vibration-free color imaging
- Integrated 'Hot Mirror' filters IR light for improved color imaging
- Switch between color, monochrome and IR imaging with push button ease
- Brightfield Microscopy
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Pathology, Histology, & Cytology
- DNA Analysis
- Metallurgical Microscopy
- RGB Slider
RGB filter can be moved into and out of the field of view. The slider provides for easy switching from color to monochrome imaging. Nikon F-mount attachment to microscope or lens.
- RGB Non-Slider
Compact and can be easily removed for monochrome imaging. Nikon F-mount attachment to microscope or lens.
- RGB Filter for Olympus BX and IX series
Can be moved into and out of the field of view in the nosepiece of Olympus BX and IX series microscopes.
- RGB Filter for Carl Zeiss Axioplan
Can be moved into and out of the field of view in the analyzer slot of Carl Zeiss Axioplan or similar microscopes.
Datasheet & Other Collateral
Contact a QImaging Consultant
Thank you for your interest in QImaging Products. Please complete the form below and the QImaging Consultant in your area will contact you shortly.
As a standard practice, the information you submit is used only in connection with your interest in QImaging products and is not shared with third parties.
We're sorry, your request could not be completed
Please limit your use of <href> links in your comments. Should you require sharing more links with us, please respond directly to your QImaging Consultant for further assistance
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please fill the form completely and try again.
Thank you for your information request. A QImaging Consultant will respond to you shortly. Meanwhile, we invite you to learn more about QImaging and its products.