All QImaging cameras include the QCapture Suite Software, an easy to use image capture program that provides high performance preview and capture functionality. Expand your camera's capability by upgrading to QCapture Pro 7 software or facilitate easy integration with custom software with our Software Development Kit.
QCapture Suite Software
QCapture allows for computer control of all camera functions for preview, capture and save. QCapture offers advanced functions such as binning and region of interest (ROI) and a live histogram for optimizing dynamic range. The latest version of QCapture is available for download from the downloads section.
Windows QCapture Suite
- Operates with Windows® XP/Vista/7 32 and 64 bit
- Includes plug-in for Adobe Photoshop image enhancement software
- Includes TWAIN interface
- Includes plug-in for NIH ImageJ image processing program
- System Requirements
QCapture PRO 7 Software
QCapture Pro 7 provides state-of-the art imaging and analysis capability for acquiring, enhancing and analyzing images with simple to use live true color imaging and correction. It was designed for easy user interaction and offers quick access tools and guides to make digital imaging simple, quick and productive.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows® XP SP 3 and later (32-bit)
- Windows® Vista Business and Ultimate SP 2 and later (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows® 7 Professional and Ultimate (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows® 8 not supported
Newly Designed Features
- Intuitive icon-driven image acquisition workflow
- Customizable interface with tabbed ribbon and repositionable windows
- Manage image workflow with the Multiple Document Interface (MDI) and docking views
- Quick access toolbar and explanation guides for functions
- Multiple and inverted Regions of Interests (ROI)
- Calibration Wizard tool for quick spatial calibration
- Export data to Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Enhanced Auto Contrast
- Snap and Save
- Dynamic auto-range and best fit
- Background correction
Software Developers Kit (SDK)
An SDK is available with concise API commands to facilitate easy integration with custom software for Windows® Based Systems. Access to QImaging's SDK is available at no charge with the purchase of a QImaging camera.