MicroPublisher 6™ CCD Camera
Color Imaging for Documentation and Publication
This 6.0 MP camera delivers six million 4.54 micron pixels for maximum detail capture with low powered objectives. Its 16mm diagonal sensor provides twice the field of view of standard color sensors, giving you the ability to capture more of the sample area in each image.
MicroPublisher 6 also incorporates low read noise electronics, and cooling to remove hot pixels and dark current, making it a suitable imaging option for high quality fluorescence documentation.
Ocular™ scientific image capture software is available upon request. Ocular was built from the ground up as a reliable part of daily research tasks. It provides easy-to-use tools for microscopy and imaging. View Ocular videos to learn more!
- 6 Million Pixels deliver detail and quality
- Small pixels designed to best match microscope resolving power
- 75% peak QE combined with low noise electronics reveals weak signals missed by industrial cameras
- Image capture capability in color or can be read out as monochrome for tinting and merging
- Large field of view capture - capture two times the field of view of a classic color camera
- The camera's large field of view gives you the freedom to capture more of what you're seeing
- Capture more detail with improved quality than with other color cameras
- Brightfield Microscopy
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Pathology, Histology, Cytology
- Still Image Animation
- MicroPublisher 6 Color, 14-bit, Cooled
- MicroPublisher 6 Color, 14-bit, Cooled, with Ocular
The following research was published using this camera. Search the QImaging Published Work library to view research by publication or date.
Contact a QImaging Consultant
Thank you for your interest in QImaging Products. Please complete the form below and the QImaging Consultant in your area will contact you shortly.
As a standard practice, the information you submit is used only in connection with your interest in QImaging products and is not shared with third parties.
We're sorry, your request could not be completed
Please limit your use of <href> links in your comments. Should you require sharing more links with us, please respond directly to your QImaging Consultant for further assistance
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please fill the form completely and try again.
Thank you for your information request. A QImaging Consultant will respond to you shortly. Meanwhile, we invite you to learn more about QImaging and its products.