optiMOS™ sCMOS Camera
Award Winning Scientific CMOS, Optimized for Microscopy
Offered as the affordable sCMOS solution, optiMOS brings the advantages of low noise and high speed imaging to a broader range of cell biology applications.
See how optiMOS is the CCD alternative for:
|Ion Transport Physiology|
- Study high speed cell dynamics with greater temporal resolution (100 frames per second)
- See more, faster (2.1 megapixels with 6.5µm pixels, 14.3mm diagonal)
- Eliminate the tradeoffs between speed and sensitivity (<2e- read noise)
- High Speed Imaging without Complexity (proprietary high Speed data interface, 420MB/s data rate)
- wLS™ LED Illumination Unit for Easy Fluorescence Imaging
|ROI SPEED TABLE|
|Region of Interest||Frame Rates|
|1920 x 1080||100fps|
|1920 x 512||220fps|
|512 x 512||220fps|
|1920 x 128||850fps|
|128 x 128||850fps|
|1920 x 64||1630fps|
|64 x 64||1630fps|
- Cell Biology
Spinning Disk Confocal, High Speed Multicolor Fluorescence, FRAP, Intrinsic Imaging
- Ion Transport Physiology
Electrophysiology, Calcium Imaging, Ratiometrics Imaging, Voltage Sensitive Dyes
Membrane Dynamics, Protein/Lipid Trafficking, Nanoparticle Imaging, High Speed FRET, TIRF
- optiMOS Scientific CMOS Camera
Model: 01-OPTIMOS-R-M-16-C (monochrome, 16-bit)
- optiMOS Datasheet
- Advanced sCMOS for Bio Research Tech Note
- sCMOS Camera Triggering Tech Note
- Formatting a PCIe SSD in Windows 7 with optiMOS™
- optiMOS User Manual
- optiMOS Quick Start Guide
- Customer Reference - Vesicle Trafficking Membrane Transport
- Customer Reference - In Vivo Imaging
- Third Party Software
The following research was published using this camera. Search the QImaging Published Work library to view research by publication or date.
Contact a QImaging Consultant
Thank you for your interest in QImaging Products. Please complete the form below and the QImaging Consultant in your area will contact you shortly.
As a standard practice, the information you submit is used only in connection with your interest in QImaging products and is not shared with third parties.
We're sorry, your request could not be completed
Please limit your use of <href> links in your comments. Should you require sharing more links with us, please respond directly to your QImaging Consultant for further assistance
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please fill the form completely and try again.
Thank you for your information request. A QImaging Consultant will respond to you shortly. Meanwhile, we invite you to learn more about QImaging and its products.