QImaging Legacy Products
Retiga™ 6000 CCD Camera
Large Field of View, High Resolution Fluorescence Snapshot CCD Camera
An unequivocal advance in fluorescence documentation, the Retiga 6000 allows you to see larger areas in greater detail and with higher clarity. Capturing the largest Field of View is possible without having to compromise on resolution or sensitivity. With 6.05 million pixels and a 16mm sensor diagonal, the Retiga 6000 exploits the full microscope FOV, capturing twice the image area than most standard fluorescence cameras.
- Large Field of View (16mm sensor diagonal)
- High Resolution (6.05 Mega Pixels with 4.54μm pixel pitch)
- High Sensitivity (Low Read Noise with 75% peak quantum efficiency)
- Simple Data Interface (USB 2.0)
- Low Dark Current (0.005e/p/s dark current at just 0ºC cooling)
- Software Included (Includes QCapture Pro 7)
- New wLS™ LED Illumination Unit for Easy Fluorescence Imaging
- Live Cell Time-Lapse Fluorescence
- High Content Screening
- Imaging Cytometry
- Whole Slide Imaging
- BioChip Analyzers and Gel Documentation
- Retiga 6000 Scientific CCD camera
Model: 01-RET-6000-R-M-14-C (monochrome, 14-bit)
Model: 01-RET-6000-R-CLR-14-C (color, 14-bit)
The following research was published using this camera. Search the QImaging Published Work library to view research by publication or date.
Contact a QImaging Consultant
Thank you for your interest in QImaging Products. Please complete the form below and the QImaging Consultant in your area will contact you shortly.
As a standard practice, the information you submit is used only in connection with your interest in QImaging products and is not shared with third parties.
We're sorry, your request could not be completed
Please limit your use of <href> links in your comments. Should you require sharing more links with us, please respond directly to your QImaging Consultant for further assistance
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please fill the form completely and try again.
Thank you for your information request. A QImaging Consultant will respond to you shortly. Meanwhile, we invite you to learn more about QImaging and its products.