QImaging Scientific Cameras
Retiga ELECTRO™ CCD Camera
Designed for electrophysiology
The Retiga ELECTRO is a cooled 1.4MP camera that was specifically designed for the unique challenges of electrophysiology. The camera’s zero vibration and advanced technical features enable the electrophysiologist careful electrode placement, without exogenous noise that pollute recordings.
Inside the ELECTRO, Intelligent Quantification™ - on camera intelligence features, correct defective pixels. Fast 50 MHz pixel digitization increases camera frame rate to give you the speed you need to adhere electrodes to the right neuron.
A great camera deserves great software for acquisition. Ocular™ is QImaging's all new imaging platform that's included in every camera purchase and ready to become your go-to capture program. View the Ocular video!
- 75% peak QE combined with low noise electronics reveals the weak signals missed by industrial cameras
- Regulated sensor cooling delivers high quality images for precise electrode placement
- 50MHz two port readout delivers a high frame rate needed for electrophysiology
- Fanless regulated cooling provides 100% vibration-free imaging
- Integrated grounding connection for electrical isolation
- Intelligent Quantification provides advanced real-time FPGA algorithms to deliver better image quality
- Defective Pixel Correction (DPC) corrects hot pixels for high quality images
- New Ocular™ imaging software
- Fluorescence imaging
- Retiga ELECTRO Scientific CCD camera
Model: 01-ELECTRO-M-14-C (monochrome only)
Contact a QImaging Consultant
Thank you for your interest in QImaging Products. Please complete the form below and the QImaging Consultant in your area will contact you shortly.
As a standard practice, the information you submit is used only in connection with your interest in QImaging products and is not shared with third parties.
We're sorry, your request could not be completed
Please limit your use of <href> links in your comments. Should you require sharing more links with us, please respond directly to your QImaging Consultant for further assistance
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please fill the form completely and try again.
Thank you for your information request. A QImaging Consultant will respond to you shortly. Meanwhile, we invite you to learn more about QImaging and its products.