QImaging Scientific Cameras
Retiga LUMO™ CCD Camera
The solution for bioluminescence and routine fluorescence imaging
Scientific cameras are the cornerstone of the highest performing imaging instruments in a lab. Through careful selection of image sensors and components, the LUMO will redefine your expectations for bioluminescence imaging, as well as more routine fluorescence applications.
The Retiga LUMO is packed with advanced technical features that enable detection and quantification of ultra-low light luminescence signals. This is accomplished by coupling deep cooling with FPGA-based intelligent features that correct defective pixels and remove accumulated dark current. The result is a camera that outperforms bioluminescence cameras more than twice the price.
- 75% peak QE combined with low noise electronics reveals the weak signals missed by industrial cameras
- Ultra low noise readout mode enables exposure times of up to 60 minutes.
- Deep sensor cooling and Dynamic Dark Frame Correction (DDFC) deliver amazing data over those long exposures.
- 50MHz two port readout delivers frame rate for finding, focusing and imaging samples
- Reduce photobleaching and phototoxicity on samples.
- Intelligent Quantification provides advanced real-time FPGA algorithms to deliver better image quality
- Defective Pixel Correction (DPC) and Dynamic Dark Frame Correction (DDFC) correct hot pixels and remove background for high quality images over difficult long exposures.
- New Ocular™ imaging software
- Bioluminescence Imaging
- Routine Fluorescence Imaging
- Retiga LUMO Scientific CCD camera
Model: 01-RET-LUMO-R-M-16-C (monochrome)
Contact a QImaging Consultant
Thank you for your interest in QImaging Products. Please complete the form below and the QImaging Consultant in your area will contact you shortly.
As a standard practice, the information you submit is used only in connection with your interest in QImaging products and is not shared with third parties.
We're sorry, your request could not be completed
Please limit your use of <href> links in your comments. Should you require sharing more links with us, please respond directly to your QImaging Consultant for further assistance
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please fill the form completely and try again.
Thank you for your information request. A QImaging Consultant will respond to you shortly. Meanwhile, we invite you to learn more about QImaging and its products.