QImaging Scientific Cameras
Retiga R1™ CCD Camera
Telling the story behind great science… at a happily ever after price.
The Retiga R1 has the technical features you need in a scientific camera to improve limits of detection and quantification. More importantly, the camera becomes an intuitive extension of your imaging system, smoothly delivering data from the super speed USB3.0 interface to your computer.
Inside the R1 camera, QImaging introduces Intelligent Quantification™ - on camera intelligence features that correct for defective pixels, remove accumulated dark current, and make high dynamic range imaging available. Fast 50 MHz pixel digitization increases camera frame rate to give you all the speed you need for any laboratory imaging challenge.
- 75% peak QE combined with low noise electronics reveals the weak signals missed by industrial cameras
- Increased exposure time and binning enables detection of the faintest signals with deep sensor cooling
- 50MHz two port readout delivers frame rate for finding, focusing and imaging samples
- Reduce photobleaching and phototoxicity on samples.
- Intelligent Quantification™ provides advanced real-time FPGA algorithms to deliver better image quality
- New Ocular™ imaging software
- Applications that require fast, sensitive imaging and documentation
- Applications that require detection and quantification
- Retiga R1 Scientific CCD camera
Model: 01-RET-R1-R-M-14-C (monochrome)
Model: 01-RET-R1-R-CLR-14-C (color)
Contact a QImaging Consultant
Thank you for your interest in QImaging Products. Please complete the form below and the QImaging Consultant in your area will contact you shortly.
As a standard practice, the information you submit is used only in connection with your interest in QImaging products and is not shared with third parties.
We're sorry, your request could not be completed
Please limit your use of <href> links in your comments. Should you require sharing more links with us, please respond directly to your QImaging Consultant for further assistance
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please fill the form completely and try again.
Thank you for your information request. A QImaging Consultant will respond to you shortly. Meanwhile, we invite you to learn more about QImaging and its products.