QImaging Scientific Cameras
Retiga R6™ CCD Camera
Field-of-view: Discover more, faster
QImaging puts the right tool in your hands when the goal is fast, sensitive imaging and documentation in true plug-and-play fashion. The Retiga R6 provides a 6.0 MP platform that will fit more into your field of view. It is ideal for time lapse, tile-and-stitch or stereo microscopy. The Retiga R6 has the technical features you need to improve limits of detection and quantification. More importantly, the camera becomes an intuitive extension of your imaging system, smoothly delivering data from the super speed USB3.0 interface to your computer.
Inside the R6 camera, QImaging introduces Intelligent Quantification™ - on camera intelligence features that correct for defective pixels, remove accumulated dark current and make high dynamic range imaging available. Fast 50 MHz pixel digitization increases frame rates, providing high speed to manage pixel volume.
- 75% peak QE combined with low noise electronics reveals the weak signals missed by industrial cameras
- Increased exposure time and binning enables detection of the faintest signals with deep sensor cooling
- 50MHz two port readout delivers frame rate for finding, focusing and imaging samples
- Reduce photobleaching and phototoxicity on samples.
- Intelligent Quantification™ provides advanced real-time FPGA algorithms to deliver better image quality
- New Ocular™ imaging software
- Time lapse imaging
- Tile-and-stitch microscopy
- Stereo microscopy
- Retiga R6 Scientific CCD camera
Model: 01-RET-R6-R-M-14-C (monochrome)
Model: 01-RET-R6-R-CLR-14-C (color)
Contact a QImaging Consultant
Thank you for your interest in QImaging Products. Please complete the form below and the QImaging Consultant in your area will contact you shortly.
As a standard practice, the information you submit is used only in connection with your interest in QImaging products and is not shared with third parties.
We're sorry, your request could not be completed
Please limit your use of <href> links in your comments. Should you require sharing more links with us, please respond directly to your QImaging Consultant for further assistance
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required. Please fill the form completely and try again.
Thank you for your information request. A QImaging Consultant will respond to you shortly. Meanwhile, we invite you to learn more about QImaging and its products.