Software Release Notes
Release Notes for QImaging PVCAM Driver for Windows
Posted: January 20, 2017
Version Number: PVCAM 220.127.116.11
- Added new parameters to retrieve various camera timing information related to frame rates (select camera models)
- Added interface detection parameters for USB3.0 and PCI-Express (select camera models)
- Bug fixes and stability improvements in the USB device driver.
- Once PVCam 18.104.22.168 SDK is installed, Code samples can be found in the following location:
- One specific subfolder in this path has been renamed to "PvcamCodeSamples".
- This subfolder has basic examples for various acquisition modes supported by PVCam.
- Several code samples are now built with Visual Studio 2012 Professional & Express Update 5. Suitable version of Visual Studio is needed for successful compilation. Please contact customer support for any clarifications needed.
- Slightly older versions of StreamSaving and PrdTiffConverter have been included compared to build 34 for PVCAM 22.214.171.124
- Trigger First not supported with MDA's for (interval > exposure times).